As part of Coutorture’s BlogTalk Radio seminar series, this past Sunday we helped members of the Coutorture Community better understand the basics of Twitter, and how it can help grow their blogs. Our co-host was Maria Palma of The Runway Scoop and Beauty Is Within, who is also a Twitter user.
We talked about a lot of links and programs over the course of the show. To make it easier for those of you listening along, here’s a summary of the different tools we talked about:
- Summize.com – Aggregates the hottest topics of the day, or you can search for user’s Tweets via a keyword search
- TwitterFeed – Automatically updates your Twitter status based on new posts from a specific RSS feed. Great for automatically updating on your latest blog posts.
- Twirhl – The MAC based desktop client for easily keeping up with all the Twitter users you’re following.
- A few of the Twitter users we talked about: ProBlogger, DVF, Zappos CEO, and JetBlue.
- TwitterBerry – Twitter client for your Blackberry
Do you have any ideas for future BlogTalk Radio seminars? Let us know!